A new commercial park to stimulate business growth in The Nation Municipality
ALL LOTS SOLD AT THE NATION’S NEW INNOVATION PARK IN LIMOGES
THE NATION, April 23rd, 2021 — The Nation Municipality is pleased to announce that all lots at the new Innovation Park in Limoges have been sold. The park was built to better stimulate commercial development and meet the needs of businesses wishing to expand.
Some businesses have already started construction and most of them will start construction this summer. The Innovation Park is located near Calypso Road, 4km East of Chemin Limoges.
The Nation Municipality welcomes the following businesses to the park :
- Boulanger Industrial Group https://www.boulangergroup.ca/
- Henry DeJong Constructions Inc.
- 5041962 Ontario Inc
- Ian Barrett Restorations Inc.
- La Vie en Bois https://lavieenbois.ca/
- Liberté Caravans https://www.libertecaravans.com/
- Marc Forget Express Inc. http://www.marcforgetexpress.ca/
- Matte Forming Inc.
- Maxi Power Electrical Services Inc.
- Portes Express Doors and Trim Ltd http://www.expressdoor.com/fr/index.asp
- Pro-X Excavation Inc. https://pro-xcavation.com/
- Richard Desjardins In Trust
- Universal Mobile Welding Inc.
- 7618409 Canada Inc.
In this photo : Doug Renaud – Benjamin Bercier – Sébastien Lavoie of La Vie en Bois – Marc Legault – Councillor Francis Brière – Mayor François St-Amour
In this photo : Mayor François St-Amour – Henry Dejong owner Dejong Construction – Fred Vandervel of Royal Lepage – Benjamin Bercier – Councillor Francis Brière
In this photo : Councillor Francis Brière – Mario Forget owner Max Forget Express – Mayor François St-Amour – Benjamin Bercier
In this photo : Benjamin Bercier – Julien Quesnel President Maxi Power – Jean-François Bergevin VP Maxi Power – Councillor Francis Brière – Mayor François St-Amour
For more information:
613-764-5444 ext 229
Manager of Economic Development and Tourism
613-764-5444 ext 236