Print Friendly, PDF & Email


OCTOBER 5TH, 2021 – Work is going smoothly on the new water main between Cheney and Limoges. The project involves installing approximately 10 km of water main between the Cheney water tower, along Indian Creek Road, and The Nation’s existing water treatment plant, on Limoges Road, in Limoges. The construction started in September 2021 and should end in Spring 2022. Costs are estimated at $ 10 million dollars.  Her are a few pictures taken recently.


AUGUST 26TH 2020 – Historic Agreement.  The Municipalities of Clarence-Rockland and The Nation are going ahead with the drinking water distribution project.  Please click here for details.  Click here to view the map.


SEPTEMBER 10TH 2021 – PROJECT UPDATE – New Water Main in Limoges.  We are excited to share with you this project update: the first length of the new water main that will bring water from Cheney (Clarence-Rockland) to Limoges has been installed along Indian Creek Road!  Follow us for more updates.



Duties of the Public Works Department:

The Municipality is committed in providing the highest level of quality services to the residents of The Nation Municipality.

Public Works is responsible for the maintenance, rehabilitation, and new implementation of all roads and roads-related public infrastructure (roads, bridges, storm sewers, stormwater management ponds, street lighting, and roadway cycling facilities, sidewalks, boat ramps and parking lots).               

The Public Works Department is comprised of 7 services with the following duties:

  • Road System
  • Water & Sewer
  • Street Lighting
  • Recreation Parks
  • Municipal Drains
  • Tile Drainage Program

Public Works has recently been put in charge of the maintenance of recreation parks within the municipality.

The Municipality operates two water systems for the residents into the Villages of St-Isidore and Limoges and operates wastewater systems in five communities such as Limoges, St-Albert, St-Isidore, Fournier and St-Bernardin.

There are over 230 municipal drains under the Municipality’s care.  Physically, a municipal drain is simply a drainage system. Municipal drains were constructed to improve the drainage of agricultural land by serving as the discharge point for private agricultural tile drainage systems.  However, they also remove excess water collected by roadside ditches, residential lots in rural areas. Without them, many areas of the province would be subjected to regular flooding, reduced production from agricultural land and increased public health risks.

The Tile Drainage Program is announced yearly by the Ministry for the continuation of the program term. It allows municipalities to sell debentures to the Province to fund the installation of tile drainage on private agricultural land. A Ministry policy limits the amount of loan available to a farmer each year.


Please note that we now accept applications for permits to fill ditches in front of residential properties. For more information, call us at 613-524-2932.

Marc Legault
Director of Public Works
613-524-2932 ext. 202

Eric Leroux
Drainage Superintendent

Joanne Bougie-Normand
Assistant to the Public Works Director
613-524-2932 ext. 207

Louise Borris
Accountant Clerk, Public Works
613-524-2932 ext. 200



To view road closures due to flooding, please click here; you will be redirected to the South Nation Conservation Map portal.


The Nation maintains approximately 500 km of roads, 14 km of sidewalks, 18 km of storm sewers, 600 street lights and 40 bridges that cross rivers and drains.  Responsibilities of the Road Department includes:

  • Operational Maintenance,  Construction, Traffic, Signs, Sidewalks and Future Plans
  • All roads under the jurisdiction
  • Traffic Signs & Traffic Control
  • Sidewalks
  • Road Ditching and Culverts
  • Permits
  • Road Construction Projects
  • Storm Sewers
  • Snow clearing and Removal
  • Street Lighting
  • Frequently asked questions
  • Capital Budget

The Roads department is divided into TWO sectors:

WEST SECTOR – Includes the Villages of Limoges, St-Albert and the area surrounding the Village of Casselman, subdivisions: Forest Park, Cambridge Forest Estate, Séguinbourg.

EAST SECTOR –  Includes the Villages of St-Isidore, St-Bernardin, Fournier, Riceville and part of Pendleton which includes the rural areas of Caledonia Springs, Routier, St-Bernardin Vankleek Hill, Dunvegan and McCrimmon.

The Public Works office is located at :

GARAGE  –  FOURNIER    /  Satellite Office
3248 County Road 9
Fournier, Ontario  K0B 1G0
Tel:  613-524-2932     /     Fax:   613-524-1140


Daniel Desforges
Lead Man – East Sector
613-524-2932 ext. 204

Gérard Bourgon
Foreman – East Sector
613-524-2932 ext. 203

Hugo Pouliot
Team Lead Parks and Road Safety

Gabriel Gagné
Lead Man – West Sector
613-443-1425 ext. 302

Martin Beaudin
Foreman – West Sector

The Road Department is closed the two last weeks of July to allow the employees to take their vacation.
Construction projects are scheduled in August to be completed at the end of October.

Seasonal Services

  • The annual Spring Sweeping Program scheduled at the beginning of May, consists of sweeping streets and municipal parkings in the Villages to remove sand and debris accumulated over the winter. This prevents materials from clogging the storm sewers, as well as provides a safe and clean driving surface.
  • Mowing – The roadsides are mowed once a year starting mid-June up to the end of August
  • Calcium – The spreading of gravel and calcium for the dust-layer is usually done at the beginning of summer.
  • Graveling –   The spreading of gravel (graveling) will begin immediately after the removal of half loads in regards to the seasonal load restriction and then the calcium is ongoing.
  • Culvert & Ditching  –   Any ditching needed is performed by the roads department.
  • Clear the brush and trim the trees along the side of the roads if needed.



Traffic control devices includes all signs, signals, pavement markings, and devices placed on or adjacent to a road or highway by the road authority, to guide and regulate the action of motorist on public roads. The road authority is the public body that has statutory authority to install and maintain traffic control devices. Road signs are inspected every 12 to 16 months apart to meet the retro-reflectivity requirements.

Third party road signs will not be allowed. All road signs must be produced and installed by the Roads department of Public Works as per the  rules and regulation stated in the Ontario Traffic Manual.  All requests for additional road signs will be evaluated. Requests for specialised road signs will be evaluated and may be granted at the expense of the requestor.   Children at play signs are restricted to school and park areas only.

Examples of specialized road sign:


Roads classified as primary and secondary into the Municipality 

The Municipality is responsible for sanding, salting, plowing and snow removal for all of the Municipalities roads and sidewalks.   Staff reviews the required forecasts and identifies the response needed before the storm hits.  The response may include patrolling the roads or dispatching winter maintenance equipment.  Each snow event is unique and different areas of the Municipality can receive varying amounts of rain, snow, or ice.  Extreme weather and prolonged storms may prevent the roadways from being cleared quickly even with the best efforts of the crews.  The unique characteristics of a storm determine the response actions or approaches to be taken.  This means that the timeline required for the final storm cleanup is difficult to predict in advance.  Where a particular street falls in the operator’s route will affect the timing of the service required

It is prohibited to cross, push, throw, deposit, or dump snow onto any street, sidewalk or on the side of highways in order to avoid incident as per By-Law No. 12-2014.

The damage should result from the snow plough wing or any other part of the snow plough vehicle coming into contact with the mailbox. The Municipality will forfeit a maximum amount of $ 50 to the owner upon inspection and  approval of the Public Works Supervisor. By-Law No.122-2013.


Sand and salt are mixed to keep the roads clean and safe.  Given the environmental concerns regarding road salt, The Nation Municipality has developed this Salt Management Plan. This will address growing concerns about the effect road salt is having on our natural environment and, at the same time, continue to provide for road safety by better managing our use of salt.
Salt Management Plan


Your have noticed a problem with a street light??
Street lights are inspected on a monthly basis.  At times, streetlights can fail to turn on or they don’t turn off. We appreciate your assistance in reporting any of these malfunctions.

When reporting a streetlight problem, please include as much information as possible, here’s the kind of information we’ll need:

  • closest street address
  • pole number (located on the pole just above eye level)
  • details about the problem (light stays on during the day, light is out, light cycles on and off)
  • visible damage to the pole or light

Report the location of the required repairs to the Municipality Satellite office by contacting them by phone: 613-524-2932 or Head office at 613-764-5444. Toll free n# 1-800-475-2855

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: What is the procedure to request a road ditch clean-out?
: Contact the Roads department by phone or email with the location of the ditch. An assessment will be completed by the Roads department.

Q: Who is responsible in covering the costs of the road ditch clean-out?
: The Municipality will cover the cost if the ditch incapability to properly drain affects the municipal road. If the ditch is not road issue and under the Municipality’s responsibility, the clean-out will be completed at the owner’s expense.

Q: What are the steps to replace your entrance culvert ?

The applicant will have to complete a permit application form and submit it with a payment of 75$ to the Public Works department.

  1. A Public Works representative will go on site to assess the request.
  2. The permit is issued, work can now begin.
  3. Once the work on the culvert is complete, the Public Works representative must make a final inspection.
  4. A permit is valid for a period of 8 months, if the work hasn’t been completed during that period, the permit must be renewed.

For more information, refer to By-Law No. 49-2006.

Q: What are the steps to cross a pipe through the road (road cut) ?

  1. The applicant must complete a permit application form and submit it with a payment of 75$ to the Public Works department.
  2. On permit issual, a security deposit between $500 and $2 000 will be held for a period of one (1) year.
  3. Two inspections must be performed by Public Works’ Road department.

For more information, refer to By-Law No. 48-2006.

Q: Ditch alteration: What are the step for ditch filling?

  1. The applicant will have to complete a permit application form and submit it with a payment of 75$ to the Public Works department.
  2. A Public Works representative will go on site to assess the request.
  3. The permit is issued, work can now begin.
  4. Once the work on the culvert is complete, the Public Works representative must make a final inspection.
  5. A permit is valid for a period of 8 months, if the work hasn’t been completed during that period, the permit must be renewed.

For more information, refer to By-Law No. 49-2006.

Q: What should I do if I want to report a burned street light or broken post?
A: Report the location of the required repairs to the Municipality Satellite office by contacting them by phone: 613-524-2932 or

Head office at 613-764-5444. Toll free n# 1-800-475-2855

Q: Will you replace mailbox after damages?
The Municipality will replace mailboxes damaged by the snow plough wing or any part of the snow plough vehicle up to a maximum of $ 50. For more information refer to By-Law No. 122-2013.


From time to time the Municipality will receive requests to have work done on a road prior to their time in the asset management plan.In these circumstances The Municipality may approve the work to be done pending a cost sharing partnership.

To learn more, please see Policy TP-27-2021 Gravel and Paving Cost Sharing between Residents and the Municipality.




The Nation Municipality operates two water systems.

  • The Village of Limoges water system is supplied from groundwater wells then treated at the water treatment plant. A reservoir with booster pumps provide pressure to the system for all flows including peak flows and fire protection. The Limoges system has generators and UPS systems in every building in case of any power failures.
  • The Village of St-Isidore water system is supplied from the Lefaivre water treatment plant and then pumped to the water reservoir in St-Isidore. The capacity of the water tower is 950m3 which provides pressure when pumps are off as well as supply during peak hours of usage and fire protection. All buildings are equipped with generators and UPS systems for in case of any power failures.


How to read your water meter

Your home may be equipped with one of two models of water meters:  a rotating dial meter or a digital water meter.  To view the numbers on the digital water meter, a direct light is required to activate the digital screen. With the use of a flashlight pointed directly on the screen, the screen will be activated and display the numbers of your current water consumption along with the instant flow going through the meter.

Some key information:

The average daily consumption per household (average of 3 people) within our municipality is 192m3 annually.

  • 1 m3 = 1000 liters of water
  • Average daily consumption/household is 520 liters

For more detailed info about utility services and related cost of the Nation’s Municipality, please visit the Utiliies tab of the Finances’ page.

Your invoice seems high?

There are a number of possible explanations for high consumption:

  • A leak in plumbing fixtures and/or pipes
  • A change in household (such as new tenants, new owners, guests)
  • A result of higher seasonal demands (such as increase in lawn watering, filling up a pool)
  • Installation of new appliances (dishwasher, hot water tank, lawn sprinkling system)

Our objective is to raise awareness for potential plumbing issue(s) in your residence.  This could result in costly expenditure now that the municipality has switched over to metered consumption of water.  It is important to understand that it is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain and repair all plumbing inconsistencies.

How to check for leaks

First you will need to take a reading of your water meter.

  • Check if the toilet seeps: Lift the lid off of the water tank, drop in some food coloring or brewed tea or instant coffee, and come back in 20 minutes.  (Don’t flush the toilet while you are waiting).  If color appears in the toilet bowl it means that the rod-and-ball assembly or flapper needs adjustment or replacement.
  • Check if any faucets leak (drip):  Install a paper towel in the bottom of the sink under the faucet and wait.  If you come back and the paper towel is wet it is an indication that your faucet seal is broken or the faucet is loose.
  • Take a reading before turning in for the night.  Do not use water during the night and then take another reading in the morning before anyone uses water.  The readings should be identical.  This last suggestion could also be done during the day for a couple of hours, as it would be very difficult to do overnight for multiple units’ complex.

Frequently asked water quality questions (FAQ)

Q-What is the water hardness in Limoges
A-295 mg/l Caco3 or 17.5 grains

Q- What is the water hardness in St-Isidore
A-80 mg/l Caco3 or 4.7 grains

Q-What is the quantity of sodium in Limoges water
A-30 mg/l this is slightly higher than the normal average, the normal average is 20 mg/liter.  Ex: V8 tomato juice contain 300mg for 156ml can.

Q-The color of my water is yellow/orange
A-Let the cold water run for about 15 minutes.
If the color disappear it’s because we flushed a fire hydrant
If the color stays call the emergency pager number 1-800-342-6442

The average household in The Nation municipality consist of: 2 adults and 2 children and uses approximately 256 cubic meters a year.


Leaks can be costly.  A continuous leak from a hole of ¼”, over a three month period, wastes 4,475 cubic meters of water.  Most leaks are easy to find and to fix, at very little cost.


A toilet that continues to run after flushing, if the leak is large enough, can waste up to 200 000 liters of water in a single year!

If you are concerned you may have a leak refer to the section How to check for leaks


Keep your grass three inches long (7.5 cm) and it will shade its own roots from the scorching sun and choke out those pesky weeds and dandelions.  It also holds moisture better, reducing watering needs.  Water your lawn and garden in the evening to minimize evaporation.


Install rain barrels!  It can help you lower summer water use and reduce the load on sewers and watercourses.  Rainwater is great for indoor and outdoor plants.  Untreated, it’s soft, free of calcium, lime and chlorine.


Turn off the tap while brushing your teeth.  Running water wastes about 19 liters a minute.  Shorten your shower by 1 to 2 minutes.  You will save up to 550 liters per month.

Did you know?

Reduced water use can help save electricity.  Electricity is required to process and distribute water; so when less water is consumed, less electricity is used as well.

For more information, please visit:

For more tips on water conservations visit:


Fire Hydrants Testing for public safety

Residents may detect colored water and loss in water pressure during the testing of a hydrant in your area.  It is recommend to avoid drinking or using the washing machine with colored water .  While it is NOT harmful to your health, it can stain laundry.

  • Reduced water pressure should only be intermittent as the hydrants are being tested; the pressure will return to normal once the flow test is complete.
  • If you detect colored water, turn on cold water tap for a few minutes to flush the system as this is only temporary due to sedimentation in the water main distribution system.

The ongoing maintenance program is designed to ensure that our hydrants are ready should they be needed by the Fire Department.  Testing ensures that the hydrants are in full working order and verifies their flow capacities.  This maintenance procedure is routine, but may result in temporary inconveniences.


The following websites offer well owners information about the legal requirements of well owners and contractors or technicians who works at the construction of a water well.  Other useful information regarding chloramination and sampling recommended by the Ministry of Health can also be found through these information resources.

Government of Ontario:
Eastern Ontario Health Unit:


Wastewater operations are managed by employees of the Nation Municipality. Operators of wastewater systems remove harmful pollutants from domestic liquid waste and allow water to return to the environment safely and according to the standards of Ontario’s Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change.

  • Fournier / St-Bernadin
    • The village of Fournier has a community septic field.
  • St-Isidore
    • The village of St-Isidore has a wastewater lagoon located on Bourgon Road.
  • Limoges
    • The village of Limoges and the Forest Park region share a wastewater lagoon located on County Road 500.
  • St-Albert
    • The village of St-Albert has a wastewater lagoon located on County Road 400.

The sewer systems are made up from a series of gravity sloped pipes in each community. These pipes are connected to pumping stations which then pump the sewage to the municipal lagoon.  As the sewage enters the lagoon it is injected with aluminum sulphate to remove phosphorus and settle out solid matter which improves the clarity of the wastewater.

The lagoons are aerated to remove gases such as ammonia and hydrogen sulphide and increases the oxygen level in the wastewater to reduce the biological oxygen demand which through this process meets the COA requirements to ensure the wastewater is safe for discharging. Semi-annual basis for Limoges to the Castor River, annual basis for St-Albert to the Nation River and St-Isidore to the Scotch River.  Fournier and St-Bernardin villages are on communal septic systems.


Q-There is a strong sewer odor in the house:  
A-Check all floor drains to ensure that the water is present to prevent sewer odor from returning back into house. Also make sure that all air vents connected to sanitary pipes are free and clear from debris.
Sewer By-Law #

What NOT to flush down the toilet

Very few items should be flushed down the toilet.  Remember to only flush human waste and toilet paper!  Flushing certain items can result in a back-up of the sewer line into your home or create problems at the Municipality’s wastewater treatment facility.

What should never be flushed down the toilet?

  • Food grease/fat
  • Condoms
  • Sanitary products
  • Tampons
  • Diapers
  • Personal care wipes/baby wipes
  • Cotton swabs
  • Hair
  • Dental floss
  • Old medicines

Why are “flushables” not allowed to be disposed of down the toilet?

While products may be advertised as “flushable”, in reality items such as baby wipes, makeup remover cloths and disinfectant wipes do not decompose in the sanitary sewer system.  Flushing this material causes damage to the sewer system and may cause sewer backups in your home.  Flushables should be disposed of in the garbage.


Storm water runoff is rainwater that flows across the land and is routed through our drainage systems into our creeks, lakes and wetlands. Urbanization reduces the amount of water that can be absorbed into the ground through the increase of impervious or hard surfaces such as roads, driveways, sidewalks, walkways and patios and roofs. The impervious surfaces increase the amount of storm water runoff flowing into our watercourses that, if left uncontrolled, can result in increased risks to flooding, erosion, watercourse health and aquatic life.

Pond locations in operation:  

  • 2165 and 2170  Savage Street in Limoges
  • 43 South Indian Drive in Limoges
  • 52 Mayer Street in Limoges
  • 20 Giroux Street in Limoges
  • 141 Cayer Street in St-Albert
  • Stormceptor 181 Ottawa Street in Limoges

Residents should follow the following guidelines:

  • Do not swim, wade, skate or boat within the stormwater pond;
  • Exercise safety around storm water ponds as conditions in the ponds can change rapidly which can include fluctuating water levels and thin ice


  • 24 Machabee in the Village of St-Albert
  • Intersection of County Road 9 and Concession 12
  • 1301 Lacroix Road in the area of Casselman

The drainage department includes 230 municipal drains within the municipality.

Perhaps you’ve just purchased property, and been told by your municipality that you are assessed into a municipal drain. Perhaps you have owned a property for a couple of years and have recently discovered that you are located in the watershed of a municipal drain. You’re probably wondering, what does this mean? How does it affect me? What will it cost?

Physically, What is a Municipal Drain?
Physically, a municipal drain is simply a drainage system. Most municipal drains are either ditches or closed systems such as pipes or tiles buried in the ground. They can also include structures such as dykes or berms, pumping stations, buffer strips, grassed waterways, storm water detention ponds, culverts and bridges. Even some creeks and small rivers are now considered to be municipal drains. Municipal drains are primarily located in rural agricultural areas of the province.

Figure 1. Plan of a Municipal Drain.

The Purpose of Municipal Drains

Municipal drains have been a fixture of rural Ontario’s infrastructure since the 1800’s. Most municipal drains were constructed to improve the drainage of agricultural land by serving as the discharge point for private agricultural tile drainage systems. However, they also remove excess water collected by roadside ditches, residential lots, churches, schools, industrial lands, commercial lands and any other properties in rural areas. They are a vital component of the local infrastructure. Without them, many areas of the province would be subjected to regular flooding, reduced production from agricultural land and increased public health risks.

Municipal Infrastructure – Once a municipal drain has been constructed under the authority of a by-law, it becomes part of that municipality’s infrastructure. The local municipality, through its drainage superintendent, is responsible for repairing and maintaining the municipal drain. In certain circumstances, the municipality can be held liable for damages for not maintaining these drains.

Any land owner who is assessed in a municipal drain may submit a request for drain cleaning, the removal of beaver dams, or any debris that may obstruct in the municipal drain.

For information about drainage here is a link to the Ontario Ministry of Food and Rural Affairs web page.

Éric Leroux, Leroux Consulting, 613) 524-2932,

To request a maintenance on a municipal drain, please fill out the form below and return it to Joanne Bougie-Normand at

Municipal Drain Maintenance Request

In agriculture, tile drainage is a practice that removes excess water from soil subsurface.

Figure 2. Drawing of a tile drainage system.

The Tile Loan Program

Landowners in a municipality in Ontario planning to install a tile drainage system on their agricultural land are eligible for a tile loan under this program.

All tile loans have 10-year terms, and repayments are made annually. Landowners are eligible for a loan of up to 75% of the value of the tile drainage work, but the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA) and the local municipality may have policies that further restrict the total dollar amount of any loan in any given year. The provincial government sets the program interest rate at a competitive level. This rate is fixed for the full term of the loan, regardless of changes in market interest rates. The interest rate is calculated annually, not semi-annually, as is done by most financial institutions. Check with your local municipality for more information on current tile loan policies and interest rates.

The application process is quite simple. Loan application forms, available at your municipality, must be submitted to the municipal council. Once council approves the application, the owner arranges to have the work completed by a licensed tile drainage contractor (for more information on licensing, see the OMAFRA Factsheet Agricultural Drainage Licensing, Order No. 01-063). The municipality will inspect the work and may charge a fee for this inspection. Once a month, the municipality prepares loan documents to send to OMAFRA in the amount of all the loans for that month. After processing these documents, OMAFRA issues a cheque to the municipality, which distributes the loan funds to each individual applicant.

The municipality collects the loan repayments from the owner and remits them to OMAFRA. Defaulted payments are rare but are treated in the same manner as unpaid taxes.

The loan can be repaid in full at any time. Contact your municipality to find out the amount still owing at the time of your proposed payout date.


  1. The requestor should make sure that there is sufficient outlet for the tile drainage installation before the application process.
  2. Get an estimate from a Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs certified contractor.
  3. Complete and submit an application form to the Nation’s Municipality.
  4. The application will be presented and considered by the Council of the municipality. Make sure that your taxes payment is up to date.
  5. The application will be Declined or Approved, if approved, the applicant may start with the installation.
  6. The Municipality should be notified immediately after the tiles are installed by calling at 613-524-2932. An inspection of the work must be performed before the field is worked.
  7. The applicant must provide the original invoice and field plan to the municipality.
  8. The municipality will proceed with the request through the Ministry of Agriculture and Food.
  9. The applicant will received a payment schedule along with the loan for accounting purposes.

If you wish to apply for the Tile Loan Program, please contact the Municipality’s Satellite office.

Satellite Office
3248 County Road 9
Fournier, ON  K0B 1G0
TEL: 613-524-2932
FAX: 613-524-1140


Every year the Public Works Department assess urgent matters, repairs and plans for new constructions according to the yearly allocated budget. The municipality will review all construction requests received before the end of the first quarter of the year. Projects mandated for the year will be scheduled in August and work will be performed up to the end of October.


To view to list of the 2021 projects, please click here.  (You will find in red the infrastructure projects that were paid for the by the Government of Canada through the transfer of Federal Gas Tax Revenues under the new deal for cities and communities.)



  • East sector:
    • 1500 metres of paving on Skye Road;
    • 2500 metres of paving on St-Isidore Road;
    • 75 metres Curbs on Ste-Catherine Street;
    • 1200 metres of paving on Bourbon Road;
    • 1500 metres to rebuild base on Concession 9 (West)
  • West sector:
    • 1500 metres of paving 3 loops in Cambridge Forest Estates;
    • 130 metres of paving & 300 metres curbs on Dolorès Street
    • 1200 metres of paving on St-Paul S. Street
    • 2000 metres of chip and seal on Route 500 East


If you wish to submit a request by email to:


If you wish to submit a complaint by email, please do so by completing the form through the link below.

SUBMIT A COMPLAINT      (complaints are directed to this department only)

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Municipal511 is a comprehensive map-based road information management and communications service, that also supports emergency response and management.

Road issues include emergency road closures, current and future construction events, special events, load restrictions, truck routes, winter road conditions and significant weather events.

Road issues can include the location of the event, the impact of the event (e.g. road closed – no emergency access, alternating traffic), detour route(s), etc.