On going services : please consult appropriate web site sections
- Regular garbage and recycling pickup
- Municipal Landfills
- By-law services
- Public Works
- The Nation Municipality offices are closed to the public until further notice. You can reach us by phone or by email. If you absolutely need to meet an employee in person, please call us at 613-764-5444 to set up an appointment. Our secure exterior drop box is available to deposit payments. No cash deposits please.
- The Arena and Community Centres are closed.
- The Libraries are open for curbside pick-up.
- Please note that we will continue to live stream the Council meetings on YouTube while the council chambers will be closed to the public in order to comply with the government’s guidelines. You can visit The Nation Municipality’s YouTube channel to view the meetings.
- The minutes will be accessible as usual on our website under Our Council & Staff. We are confident that these measures will allow you to continue being informed of the discussions held at the meetings. Thank you for your understanding. Questions? Call us at 613-764-5444 extension 235 or email email@example.com.
May 6th, 2021 – Standby registration for a COVID-19 vaccine is open to individuals who will be 18 or over. Please follow this link for details.https://eohu.ca/en/covid/covid-19-vaccine-standby-list
May 5th, 2021 – COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Booking Open to Individuals 50 Years of Age and Older, and Group 1 of Essential Workers, Starting Thursday, May 6, 2021. Please follow this link for details.https://eohu.ca/en/article/2021-05-05
April 29th, 2021 – COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Booking for Individuals 55 Years of Age and Older Will Be Available Starting Friday April 30, 2021. This link will lead you the the Eastern Ontario Health Unit web site. Thank you for sharing with the appropriate age group.https://eohu.ca/en/article/2021-04-29
April 7th, 2021 – Ontario declares state of emergency and imposes stay-at-home order for four weeks, effective Thursday April 8th 2021. Please follow this link for details.https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-stay-at-home-order-covid-19-1.5977646
April 6th, 2021 – COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Booking for Individuals 60 Years of Age and Older Will Be Available Starting Wednesday April 7, 2021. Please follow this link for details and thank you for sharing with the appropriate age group.
April 2nd, 2021 : COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Booking for Individuals 70 Years of Age and Older Available Starting Friday April 2, 2021. Please follow this link for details.
April 1st, 2021 : Ontario imposes province-wide ’emergency brake’ as 3rd wave of COVID-19 hits hard. Please follow this link for details and thank you for sharing.https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/covid-19-ontario-shutdown-hospital-intensive-care-icu-patients-1.5969831
March 26th, 2021 – NOTICE RED ZONE : The Eastern Ontario Health Unit region in the RED-CONTROL zone as of Monday, March 29, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. Please follow this link for details..
March 19th, 2021 : EASTERN ONTARIO : COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Booking for Individuals 75 Years of Age and Older Will Be Available Starting Monday March 22, 2021. Follow this link for details and please pass the word to the appropriate people. Thank you.
February 8th 2021 – Ontario Extending Stay-at-Home Order across Most of the Province to Save Lives. Please follow link for details.
January 13th 2021 – COVID-19 vaccines arrive in Eastern Ontario Health Unit Region: LTC residents and staff to be immunized starting today. Please follow this link for details.
January 12th 2021 – Effective Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 12:01 a.m, Ontario issues Stay-at-Home Order and introduces enhanced enforcement measures to reduce mobility. Please follow this link for details.https://news.ontario.ca/en/release/59922/ontario-declares-second-provincial-emergency-to-address-covid-19-crisis-and-save-lives