The annual Spring Clean-Up was held from June 1st to June 5th 2020. See you next year!
Items that you can dispose of:
- Stoves, dishwashers, washing machines, dryers;
- Refrigerators*, freezers* (doors and items must be removed), and air conditioners*;
- Furniture, mattresses, toys, swings, lawn furniture, barrels, water tanks (empty);
- Paint cans that are empty and open (no lids);
- Items that are in clear bags only.
*items containing CFC must be tagged by a licensed technician that coolant has been removed
Items that will not be accepted:
- Radioactive waste, PCB’s;
- Biological waste;
- Explosive waste (dynamite, ammunition);
- Commercial/Industrial waste, unknown chemicals;
- Household garbage and food waste;
- Recyclable items picked up with regular recycling;
- Waste of any nature that is prohibited at the waste disposal sites;
- Construction or renovation waste (including rolls of carpeting);
- Pathological waste, carcasses of animals, or animal/human feces;
- Tires, electronics and electrics, grass clippings, leaves and branches (they are accepted free of charge at all municipal landfill sites);
- Items placed in green or black garbage bags.