Come and make a difference in a growing municipality whose mission is to respond effectively, innovatively, and responsibly to the needs, expectations, and aspirations of the population in order to build a community where everyone can flourish? Would you like to work evenings and weekends in an environment where teamwork is important to us? Join our team!
Reporting to the Recreation Director, the Sports Bar Server prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and light meals to customers.
• Provide good service to each customer and maintain a safe environment;
• Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages;
• Prepare and serve light meals (such as nachos, chicken wings, poutine);
• Comply with health regulations regarding food preparation;
• Adhere to all provincial laws regarding alcoholic beverages;
• Check inventory and report any defective or missing equipment;
• Maintain and operate a cash register;
• Enter orders into the computer system and accept payments;
• Disinfect and clean surfaces frequently touched by the public;
• Adheres to Covid-19 protocols established by the province and the facility;
• Able to work without supervision and follow instructions;
• Experience managing and using a cash register;
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills;
• Food preparation and handling certificate would be an asset;
• Perform all related tasks related to this position;
Specific knowledge Education
– Bilingual – High school diploma (18 years old and over)
– Smart Serve certification (we provide on-site training)
Salary: $16.16 + tips
Department: Recreation (St. Isidore Arena)
Working Hours: 6 to 20 hours a week
Work area: 20 L’Arena Street, St-Isidore, ON
Job Status: Part time (September to May)
A criminal record check and a current driving record check must be provided upon hire along with proof of full Covid-19 vaccination per our policy AD-2021-02.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume quoting reference number RH-28-2022 to the following address:
The Nation Municipality
958 road 500 West, Casselman, ON, K0A 1W0
Chantal Lauzon, Human resources generalist
Phone: (613) 764-5444 poste 225, or Fax: (613) 764-3310
Equal Employment Opportunity: The Nation Municipality values the diversity of our workforce and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
While we appreciate all applications received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, The Nation Municipality is committed to recognizing diverse needs and providing an accessible place for all.
The Nation Municipality is seeking volunteers from The Nation Municipality to fill positions on its Minor Variance Committee.
This Committee convenes on an “as required” basis”.
LOCATION: Municipal Office – 958 Route 500 West, Casselman ON
TERM: Concurrent with the term of the existing Council (ending in 2026)
Those interested in this position are invited to submit their application in writing before 4:00 pm on December 9th, 2022 at the following address:
The Nation Municipality
958 Route 500 West, Casselman ON, K0A 1M0
Guylain Lafleche, Director of the Planning Department
At The Nation Municipality, we value diversity in our workforce and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Nation Municipality welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.