The Nation Municipality is looking for a contractor for the snow removal and maintenance at the Limoges outdoor skating rink.
- At the start of the season, flooding should be done on the prepared base to build sufficient ice surface;
- During the week (Monday-Friday) the snow must be removed from the entrance way and the rink before 4 pm. The snow removal equipment will be provided by the contractor and is responsible for his own insurance on the equipment;
- On Saturdays and Sundays the snow must be removed from the entrance way and the rink before 11 am;
- The rink should be scraped and watered every second day weather permitting;
- Determine the correct conditions for skating and open and close off rink as appropriate;
- Keys are assigned for the purposes of rink maintenance only;
- Advise municipal staff of any damage or vandalism and pick up garbage around the skating rink;
- This contract will be in effect for the season from January 1, 2023 – March 20, 2023 – weather permitting.
Please communicate with Vincent Huneault for more details.