Print Friendly, PDF & Email

The Nation Municipality strives to provide its residents efficient management of waste, recycling, water and sewer systems, while respecting the environment.

For more information, browse the tabs below where you will find a page for each of the services.


Take advantage of free well water testing! 


Understanding Your Utility Bill 

NEW! If you request a reprint of your bill or a tax receipt, there will be a fee of $15.00.

Limoges Water and Sewer Master Plan
Municipal Sewers
Municipal Water Systems
Annual Reports
Frequently asked questions


Marie Houle – 613-764-5444 ext 221,